Now available – Open EveningsDid you know?
|The Woodroffe School Post-16 open evening is on:|
Wednesday the 15th of November 5-7pm
|Always well worth attending to help you make up your mind.|
College open evenings & open days:The full list of college open days and events as live on college websites at the moment.
Exeter College: Updated!
Year 10 – the Great Options Treasure HuntThe Options Treasure Hunt Answer Sheet Download – Click here
Use this website and the links below, especially the ‘Useful links’ link below, to find answers to the following quest(ion)s:
- How many full A levels are there available in Woodroffe School Sixth Form?
- What subjects and grades do you need for the A level psychology and sociology for the sixth form in school?
- How many university undergraduate courses in engineering are there in the entire country?
- Which A levels do you need to become a doctor (medicine courses) at most universities?
- How many colleges are there in the local area?
- What grades do you need, to get into a Level 2 Business Transition course at Exeter College?
- What can level 3 Travel and Tourism (Tourism Industry Pathway) at Exeter College lead on to? Could you give 4 examples?
- How much is the minimum an employer needs to pay you as an apprentice from April this year in your first year?
- What is the main place online were you can find apprenticeship vacancies?
- What grades do you need to get into an apprenticeship in dental nursing?
- How can I plan?: https://marcr.net/school/how-do-i-plan/
- What next?: https://marcr.net/school/what-next/
- Options explained: https://marcr.net/school/options-explained/
- Anything employment: https://marcr.net/school/anything-employment-including-for-apprenticeship-placements/
- Links for Dorset, Devon and Somerset: https://marcr.net/school/useful-links/
- I would like an appointment: https://marcr.net/school/i-need-an-appointment/